Storm damage repair
Wind, rain, and snow storms leave their mark in more ways than one. Fallen trees, power outages, flooding, and ice dams can mean homeowners and business owners alike must contend with property damage as a result. If your property has suffered any type of storm damage, you need professional help to properly clean up and tackle repairs. Belmont Clean + Restoration provides professional storm damage repair services with availability 24/7 in the entire Roaring Fork Valley area.
Why hire a professional storm damage repair company?
The aftermath of a storm can leave your property with serious damage, and even pose a risk to your safety and well-being, such as:
- Flooding in your home or basement from storm drains and sewer lines backing up and overflowing
- Power outages mean sump pumps can’t do their job to pump out basement water
- Pipes freezing and bursting
- Water leaking into attics and roof lines from ice dams backing up and melting inside
- Mold and mildew where moisture and dampness seep in and do not dry properly
- Damage or destruction of the structural components of your home or business building
- Illness from contaminated water that enters your property
The storm damage experts at Belmont Clean + Restoration work hard to minimize the damage and to clean and restore your home or business to its pre-storm-damage condition. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and every job comes with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Our technicians are all IICRC certified, which means their qualifications come from the most respected cleaning and restoration industry organization in the country.
What is Belmont Clean + Restoration’s storm damage restoration process?
First and foremost, we take all necessary precautions to ensure everyone’s safety, which includes the use of proper safety gear and confirming electric power has been shut off.
- If you have flooding or other water damage, we identify the location and cause of water entry and take necessary steps to stop any more water from entering.
- We categorize the water that has entered your property according to the type of bacteria and contaminants that may be present. For example, water from a burst pipe is not the same as water from a broken sewer line. This alerts us to potential biohazards and dictates the extraction and cleaning method we will use.
- We assess the extent of water damage to the property – How much flooding has occurred? Do walls and ceilings show water absorption? Are there porous materials present, such as brick, concrete, or hardwood that require specialized treatment?
- Using professional-grade equipment, we work quickly to extract all standing water directly to our truck.
- Next we examine the contents – furniture, appliances, boxes, electronics, carpeting, drapes, etc. – to determine what can be cleaned and restored. Any items or structural components that cannot be repaired or renovated are removed and disposed of.
- High-powered air movers and other specialty drying equipment do their job to dry the area and ensure humidity and moisture levels are within proper ranges for the environment.
- Using only approved and eco-friendly cleaning solutions, we clean and disinfect the entire area – and appropriately treat any area where there the possibility of a mold infestation exists.
- We take whatever further steps are needed to return your property to its pre-damage condition, including performing structural renovations.
Storm damage occurs without warning and can leave you overwhelmed and uncertain about where to start. Your first step should be to place an emergency call to Belmont Clean + Restoration and let our team provide the expert storm cleanup and restoration service you need. We understand what you’re going through and will work quickly and efficiently so that you can get your life back to normal.
For your added peace of mind, you can trust that all Belmont Clean + Restoration employees work to very high standards – those we’d expect if we were in your shoes.
- Our storm damage repair recommendations are based on your unique situation.
- We perform all work to the best of our ability and expertise – always working to restore your property and belongings to their pre-storm-damage condition.
- Our fleet of trucks is clean and modern, and equipment is state of the art.
- We remain focused on you and on the job until our work is done to your satisfaction.
- 24/7 availability – free estimates – a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Don’t wait another minute when storm damage occurs at your home or business. If you’re in the communities of Aspen, Snowmass Village, Woody Creek, Basalt, Carbondale, Glenwood Springs, New Castle, Eagle, Avon, Edwards, Vail, or elsewhere in the Roaring Fork Valley region of Colorado, call Belmont Clean + Restoration for all your storm damage cleanup needs.